Feel like you’re on vacation with Seychelles wax melts. The island-inspired scent features notes of fresh bergamot, bright orange and rich amber, blended with warm coconut, vanilla and almond.
Create a warm and inviting paradise-like atmosphere right in the comfort of your own home.
Our wax melts are created with 100% natural soy wax which is non-toxic, vegan and environmentally friendly and made from renewable sources.
If you like Seychelles, shop our full range of wax melts here.
Soy wax burns slower meaning you get the most out of the products; they have an amazing hot (when lit) and cold (unlit) scent throw which means you can enjoy the scent all day.
Each wax melt is blended with the maximum amount of fragrance to ensure you get the best fragrant experience possible and is left to cure for 24-48 hours after pouring.
BURN MELTS IN A WELL-VENTILATED ROOM:
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. We recommend that wax melts are not left to burn for longer than four hours.
Wax melts should be left to cool for at least two hours before relighting.
Place one wax melt on a wax melt burner and place an unscented tealight underneath.
Only use 4-hour tealight and not 8-hour ones.
Never leave a burner unattended.
Never use a burner on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep lit burners away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
Keep burner out of the reach of children and pets.
Never touch or move a burner while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
Never use a burner as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
Do not add water.
WHEN EXTINGUISHING A WAX BURNER:
Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the tealight. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
Never use water to extinguish a tealight.
Don’t touch or move the burner until it has completely cooled.
Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax from the burner. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the burner to break upon subsequent use.
CLP INFORMATION – This May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Contains BENZYL SALICYLATE, HELIOTROPINE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, METHYLENEDIOXYPHENYL METHYLPROPANAL. May produce an allergic reaction.Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.