Turn ordinary moments into soothing, aromatic experiences with the luxurious aromas of Lavender & Chamomile Wax Melts.
These handmade wax melts are infused with high-quality fragrance oils to create an oasis of calm in your busy day.
Each melt lasts up to 8 hours, leaving your home scented and your mind at peace.
Our wax melts are created with 100% natural soy wax which is non-toxic, vegan and environmentally friendly.
Each packet contains four wax melts and the packaging is 100% biodegradable.
If you like Lavender & Chamomile, shop our full range of wax melts here.
Soy wax burns slower meaning you get the most out of the products; they have an amazing hot, (when lit) and cold, (unlit) scent throw which means you can enjoy the scent all day.
Each wax melt is blended with the maximum amount of fragrance, to ensure you get the best fragrant experience possible and left to cure for at least 48 hours.
BURN MELTS IN A WELL-VENTILATED ROOM:
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. We recommend that burners are not left on for longer than four hours.
Wax melts should be left to cool for at least two hours before relighting.
Place one wax melt on a wax melt burner and place an unscented tealight underneath.
Only use 4-hour tealight and not 8-hour ones.
Never leave a burner unattended.
Never use a burner on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep lit burners away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
Keep burner out of the reach of children and pets.
Never touch or move a burner while it is burning, or, while the wax is liquefied.
Never use a burner as a night light or when you may fall asleep.
Do not add water.
WHEN EXTINGUISHING A WAX BURNER:
Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the tealight. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
Never use water to extinguish a tealight.
Don’t touch or move the burner until it has completely cooled.
Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax from the burner. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the burner to break upon subsequent use.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 4-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, COUMARIN, EUCALYPTOL, EUGENOL, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an allergic reaction.